Monday, May 9, 2011

Hipster Hero Storyboards

(Click image to enlarge.)
And the hipsterness continues!  I had so much fun working with my Hipster Hero team, I decided to make it into a cartoon!  Well, not really.  This was another storyboarding assignment, but I did have a lot of fun working on it.  
You might notice that this is hardly a whole story.  Well, this whole week I'm going to be posting this story as far as I had it finished for class.  That is to say, the story was never really finished in the first place, but as much of it as I have finished will be posted through next Monday.
I do want to finish this someday.  Maybe even make a series, but it will be translated to the comics format.  I like storyboarding and animation, but it seems like a story that will play out well in a book format.  We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment